Three Word Story

Anything goes in here.....
Cal
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Tue May 31, 2005 8:44 pm

I was walking with a throbbing mound of quivering uranium, when I tripped upon a large sack of three smelly ginger ukranian refugee children, each carrying a green oompa loompa. They had extremely tiny shiney helmets, filled with some form of brown and pink coated sausages. I opened the drivers door and let rip with gusto, rendering their helmets useless.

No sooner later had Gareth planned changing his mind, selling his lotus for a date with said Ukranian bearded lady. "Bend me over this brown Allegro and shove your massive foot through the gaping, wrinkled brown seeping axe wound," said Dale Winton.

Meanwhile, Shug stroked his white pussy replica made from recycled tin foil, razor blades and aforementioned quivering uranium. "Bring me my chrome rear entry rim-rolled non-ferrous battery operated anti-chav device".

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut ......

caleebra

Post by caleebra » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:57 pm

I was walking with a throbbing mound of quivering uranium, when I tripped upon a large sack of three smelly ginger ukranian refugee children, each carrying a green oompa loompa. They had extremely tiny shiney helmets, filled with some form of brown and pink coated sausages. I opened the drivers door and let rip with gusto, rendering their helmets useless.

No sooner later had Gareth planned changing his mind, selling his lotus for a date with said Ukranian bearded lady. "Bend me over this brown Allegro and shove your massive foot through the gaping, wrinkled brown seeping axe wound," said Dale Winton.

Meanwhile, Shug stroked his white pussy replica made from recycled tin foil, razor blades and aforementioned quivering uranium. "Bring me my chrome rear entry rim-rolled non-ferrous battery operated anti-chav device".

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his
Lee
[flamesuit] VX220 owner[/flamesuit]

Gareth

Post by Gareth » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:08 pm

teeny tiny pink

Shug

Post by Shug » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:48 am

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his teeny tiny pink cloggie-land shoes
2010 Honda VFR1200F
1990 Honda VFR400 NC30
2000 Honda VTR1000 SP1
2000 Kawasaki ZX-7R

Cal
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:50 pm

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his teeny tiny pink cloggie-land shoes which aroused him

caleebra

Post by caleebra » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:18 am

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his teeny tiny pink cloggie-land shoes which aroused him more than black
Lee

Cal
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:04 pm

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his teeny tiny pink cloggie-land shoes which aroused him more than black gimps hoods covered ......

:lol:

caleebra

Post by caleebra » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:49 am

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his teeny tiny pink cloggie-land shoes which aroused him more than black gimps hoods covered in a gooey
Lee

Cal
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:42 pm

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his teeny tiny pink cloggie-land shoes which aroused him more than black gimps hoods covered in a gooey diamond encrusted turds

caleebra

Post by caleebra » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:00 am

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his teeny tiny pink cloggie-land shoes which aroused him more than black gimps hoods covered in a gooey diamond encrusted turd sandwich.

Later on
Lee

Gareth

Post by Gareth » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:04 am

Shug, wearing Burberry repellent, actively seeked a couple of nubile young blonde cub scout boys to light his fire and tie him to a barbed-wire covered Lada. He let Tut play with his teeny tiny pink cloggie-land shoes which aroused him more than black gimps hoods covered in a gooey diamond encrusted turd sandwich.

Later on ashamed VX drivers

caleebra

Post by caleebra » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:36 am

Later on ashamed VX drivers huddled round the
Lee

Gareth

Post by Gareth » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:00 pm

Later on ashamed VX drivers huddled round the stunning elise wishing

caleebra

Post by caleebra » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:26 pm

Later on ashamed VX drivers huddled round the stunning elise wishing HGF upon it!
Lee